Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June Meal Plan

This month I have the world's most boring meal plan.  The reason is simple, my husband has been working long hours and I wanted to maximize my hubby's day off.  So we are having a lot of repeat meals this month.  Which I am Okay with.

My Weekly Meal Plans For This Month
Cheesy Chicken, Brocoli and Rice Casserole
Pot Roast with red potatoes and Carrots
Mrs. Leepers Helper Meals
Pasta
Breakfast for Dinner
Soup

Repeat 4 times and you have my monthly meal plan.  I'll probably make some fresh breads and interesting side dishes through out the month to shake things up, but this is what we're doing.

It may be boring, but I won't have to cook again till July : )

2 comments:

  1. I love repeat meals! :) I do it all the time. :) My hubby prefers to spend time with me than make things complicated too.

    I didn't know you had his recipe blog! I'm a new follower now.

    Blessings to you!
    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete