Monday, April 30, 2012

May Meal Plan

I made all my meals for the month in one day again, so most of my dinners for May are sitting happily in the freezer or refrigerator.

This is what's on the menu, certainly nothing too terribly fancy.  All the meals are naturally gluten free or made with gluten free alternatives.

  • Corned Beef for Rubens (My husband is in LOVE with Rubens)
  • Pot Roast
  • Lasagna (2 times)
  • Shipwreck (3 times, I made too much by mistake)
  • Enchiladas
  • Enchilada Casserole (Because I was too lazy to roll the corn tortillas in the 2nd pan)
  • Taco Filling
  • Chicken and Peppers for Fajitas
  • BBQ Chicken Wings (2 times)
  • Chicken dippers (2 times)  This is just chicken breasts cut up into bite size pieces, my girls are much more apt to eat chicken this way.
  • Ground Beef for Mrs. Leeper's Cheeseburger Mac ( I love these pasta helpers!)
  • Meat Loaf (3 times, I made too much of this too)
  • Grilled Italian Sausage and peppers
  • Ground Beef for Bear Creek Country Kitchens Darn Good Chili Mix (2 times) 
In addition to these meals we'll be rounding out the month with pasta, breakfast for dinner, pizza, corn dogs made in my  Good Times Xpress Redi Set Go Cooker and Bear Creek Country Kitchens Cheddar Potato Soup

I also made some apple carrot muffins using  Gluten Free Bisquick  and my go to muffin recipe.

I know there are some repeat meals on here, but quite frankly it makes cooking day SO MUCH easier.

What are your favorite freezer friendly recipes?

Be sure to join my Tuesday Link-up at Lessons From Ivy.  (the other link parties I frequent are in my sidebar)

1 comment:

  1. Again, these sound delicious! The chicken dippers sound so smart, haha. Might try them the next time we buy boneless chicken breast.

    ReplyDelete